Thursday 15 January 2015

A new blog

Having found a new lease of life for wargaming recently I find that my tastes have changed dramatically. 40k no longer seems to hold the appeal it did and I'm concentrating on different systems that require less money and time to get an army together. Some of these are historical, some are fantasy and some are sci-fi. That doens't mean this blog will ignore the 40k game. It's more going to be a series of ramblings and musings about whatever I'm working on at the time, be it models, scenery or simply reading a new rulebook. Welcome and I hope this blog sufficiently records my sometimes rather random wargaming focus.

To kick it off however I thought I'd dig up an old post I put up online a long time ago. painting Crimson Fists!

No comments:

Post a Comment